jueves, 17 de septiembre de 2009

Cinematic



Life has been going in a very weird way lately

I don't complain about it...it just surprise than in very few time things can change so suddenly from going to a total state of apathy and blue feelings to anxiety and questioning myself

I need a change of skin...

it's true we live fast

I made another blog here but atm I'm running out of inspiration

tough wow....now looking how much someone can change without noticing it, it's really impressive

Pancho has been something I've very fond onto lately wanna see them soon!!!! =(

also A.F.I's new album, has been a while since I cared for those kids :D

Life has been tiring and mean but Im kinda getting part of the reward I deserve and it's not arrogance...it's true. God knows on how many things this sould has been and still ges through...

on midnight eyes read vacancy...

I jut want the things to acelerate a little bit, for example don't tend to be a materialistic person but atm I'm carving for these 4 things: *a beautiful useful corse so I can make appear a waist in my body (not that fat but I kinda have the complextion of a guy since my waist and hips are all the same) *snakebites...god gorgeous as only they can turn *colorful fitting dreads (to do crazy stuff with pics! :D) *retro sunglasses (I miss the old ones :( )

Still want some other stuff but won't be that valuable as those 4 things really soooo.....my birthday is coming soon!!! lol

I made a lot of design changes here in my internet sites pretty neat now just waiting for the moment to say: "this is it" but still with style

In this frozen sky I just wonder my life....

p.s I've been very fond on Chris Bale but Jhnathan deserved to be in this post!...haha miss my Alex (he's going to have his own fic soon...and I'm still on track with Brian don't worry!)
Sneaker Pimps remix of Every You Every Me is the SEXXX!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario